What is EFT?
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) refers to a form of psychological acupressure that is used to improve emotional well-being through energy tapping techniques.
- The tapping therapy works to remove emotional energy blockages to restore a sense of peace and harmony to the mind and body.
- It is safe, harmless and completely non-invasive.
- EFT therapy can help to cut off negative stress and diminish its impact on the mind and body.
- It is founded on the idea that emotional health is fundamental to overall physical health and healing. Emotional trauma and discomfort will significantly inhibit the body’s ability to function smoothly.
- EFT can restore a sense of self and balance by releasing emotional blockages.
- It is very effective in the treatment of anxiety, stress, trauma, sleep problems and phobias.
- EFT can identify and target emotional stress.
- EFT can welcome new challenges with a healthy, empowering and productive attitude.
£40 per EFT session.
Duration of an EFT Session