- Counselling can be short term or long term and will be led by your wishes.
- The sessions are tailor made to suit your individual needs.
- I only work with individuals.
- Sessions will last for 50 minutes.
- Generally, sessions are weekly to help facilitate therapeutic change but you can decide the frequency of your sessions.
- £40 per counselling session.
- £45.00 per counselling session after 17.00pm.
A session cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at the sessional rate. Discretion is only given under exceptional circumstances. If you wish to cancel your session then please contact me either by email or phone.
Our sessions are confidential. However, there are some exceptional circumstances when confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. These would include:
- Risk of harm to self or others.
- Risk of suicide.
- If there is a Child Protection/ Vulnerable Adult issue.
- Details of criminal activity.
Code of Ethics
As an Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) I adhere to their ethical framework to provide a high standard of practice and care.